Kitchen Organization Tips for the Experts
The kitchen is a high traffic area in the household. Unfortunately, this makes it one of the hardest rooms to keep organized. If you’re frustrated with having a cluttered or disorganized kitchen, it may be time to make a change! Read this blog for the top kitchen organization tips.
6 Kitchen Organization Hacks
- Pull everything out: Take everything out of the drawers, cupboards and pantry and lay all of the items in front of you. You may be surprised by the things you have collected over the years, and this can help to give you a good idea of all of the items you have. If you do not have enough room in your kitchen to empty out each storage space at the same time, go area by area.
- Determine what stays and what goes: The next step is to comb through all of your belongings to determine what should stay and what should go. If you have any items that are damaged or missing a part, get rid of the item. Any items that are duplicates can be donated, sold or given away. As a general rule of thumb, if you haven’t used a kitchen trinket in over a year, consider parting ways with it.
- Scrub all drawers, cabinets and pantry shelves: Take advantage of having easy access to all of the areas in your kitchen and thoroughly scrub all drawers, cabinets and pantry shelves. This will give your kitchen a more overall clean.
- Invest in organization solutions for your pain points: Do you have a hard time keeping your pantry organized? Or is it difficult to find the right lid for your Tupperware? Invest in organization solutions to solve these problems. You may be surprised by the number of different kitchen organization solutions that are out there.
- Create a snack zone: If you have growing kids in the household, consider dedicating a certain area of the kitchen as the snack area. Investing in small bins to store snacks can help to keep this area neat and organized.
- Add storage space with undershelf organizers: One of the most common kitchen organization complaints is having too little storage space. Combat this problem by adding undershelf organizers to your kitchen. These organizers can be used to store anything, including produce, wine glasses and cleaning products.
Self Storage of Vacaville is Your Organization Expert!
We pride ourselves in offering both household and lifestyle organization and storage tips for a clutter-free life. Are you looking for a storage facility to store household items? Self Storage of Vacaville has a state-of-the-art self storage facility in Vacaville, CA. Our storage facility offers a variety of sizes of storage units to rent, ideal for any sized storage need. Are you ready to get your home organized once and for all? Reserve a storage unit today!