Clean and Pest-Free Storage at Self Storage of Vacaville
Critters, pests, spiders, and creepy crawlers can do damaging effects in your storage unit, which is a risk we take seriously. Maintaining clean facilities is a big deal at our self-storage facility, and our team takes pride in regular inspections of our bait stations. When you walk into our mini-storage facility, you can expect to see a clean, welcoming, storage unit.
Here’s what you can expect from Oakley Self Storage:
- Routine pest control treatments in and around all storage facilities.
- Treatments that keep pests away from storage units and your personal belongings.
While rodents and insects are simple enough to keep out of your home, keeping your storage unit pest-free can be trickier. Here are several tips we suggest to reduce the likelihood of pests entering your storage unit and damaging your belongings.
- Avoid storing food items at all costs. Make sure all items that may have held food at one point are washed and sanitized.
- Wrap your upholstered furniture and any soft items that you can’t store in boxes in plastic wrap or plastic bags. This will ensure that if mice or rats hang out on top of your favorite blanket, it won’t damage the fabric. This will also help protect your belongings from moths.
- Before you store your items, dust them off, and give everything a good once-over. Bringing critters along that are hiding in your belongings can cause havoc to your neighbors storage units.
Our managers are happy to answer any questions you have about our pest control services. We want you to have bug-free storage experience!
Reserve a storage unit with Self Storage of Vacaville today!